Free Citizenship Workshop (International Rescue Committee)
Free Citizenship/Naturalization Workshop
During this free citizenship/naturalization workshop, the International Rescue Committee’s experienced immigration staff will:
- Provide legal advice, explain eligibility criteria and determine if you are eligible for citizenship
- Complete and file your Naturalization (Citizenship) application
- Organize your supporting documentation
- Submit USCIS fee waivers, if applicable
Please register at https://citizenshipsj.eventbrite.com
Durante este taller gratuito de ciudadanía, los especialistas en inmigración de IRC:
· Le explicarán los requisites y determinaran si usted es elegible para volverse ciudadano.
· Se encargan de llenar y enviar la solicitud de naturalización.
· Preparan y organizaran los documentos requeridos
· Completaran y organizaran los documentos requeridos
**Pre-registrarse en https://citizenshipsj.eventbrite.com
What do I need to bring with me?
- Legal Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card")
- Social Security Card (or a copy)
- Driver's license or State-issued ID
- Completed and printed worksheet with information about your family and addresses & employers from the last 5 years
- Information relating to any arrest, police, court or immigration contact. How to Obtain Court Records.
- Payment to USCIS: check, cashier's check, or money order for $725 payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security." Credit card payment is also accepted.
- If you receive public benefits (food stamps/Cal-fresh, Medi-Cal, SSI), you may qualify for a USCIS fee waiver. For fee waiver requests, bring a "Verification of Benefits" letter from the County Social Services Department to show that you receive a public benefit. Sample Verification of Benefits Letter.
Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 3:30pm
Seven Trees Branch Library, FLC Room
3590 Cas Dr. San José, CA 95111